Femi Salako·News·1 year ago·1 min read·0Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper . A Barber believed to be in his late 40s, Arise Asare has been electrocuted at Shiabu, a suburb of Dansoman in the Ablekuma West Municipality. Police officers from Dansoman Police Command initial examination of the body revealed a burn of his right thumb because that hand was holding a clipper used by barbers. It was observed that the deceased tried to repair his clipper and by the process got electrocuted. The late Arise was found dead wearing a white shirt and a pair of ash nicker lying with an armband on the right hand.See alsoPastor orders church members to divorce spouses for not attending serviceBy Femi SalakoIn News The deceased barber lived with his girlfriend, Ms. Grace Annan in a wooden structure until his untimely death. The body was conveyed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital for an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of death.