Hello! It is a beautiful Sunday and a great reminder of how thankful I am for all the awesome messages, good will, artistry performance, poems…
Barber electrocuted while repairing hair clipper .
A Barber believed to be in his late 40s, Arise Asare has been electrocuted at Shiabu, a suburb of Dansoman in the Ablekuma West Municipality.
Police officers from Dansoman Police Command initial examination of the body revealed a burn of his right thumb because that hand was holding a clipper used by barbers.
It was observed that the deceased tried to repair his clipper and by the process got electrocuted.
The late Arise was found dead wearing a white shirt and a pair of ash nicker lying with an armband on the right hand.
The deceased barber lived with his girlfriend, Ms. Grace Annan in a wooden structure until his untimely death.
The body was conveyed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital for an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of death.