It has become such an horrible sight and experience for motorists, cyclists and other road users in Ogun State as the state is heavily plagued…
RE: Ondo Poll: Guber Aspirants in Unity Forum cede Mandate to Ondo North District
We read with dismay the publication under the above caption placed in an obscure online publication and we wish to state as follow:
1. The said publication purportedly issued by one of our colleagues on behalf of the Unity Forum Aspirants was done without authourisation.
2. While it is true that there was an online discussion on possible options of concensus aspirant for the Unity Forum and the need for smooth relationship between aspirants, the Aspirants Forum did not raise, discuss or resolve on any of the grave allegations in the publication against the Unity Forum, its leadership and process during the online interaction.
3. The Aspirants Forum did not mandate any of its members to publish or make public the mutual dialogue that took place during the discussion which focused majorly on issues highlighted above and therefore could not have authourised the tissues of lies contained in the report which was deliberately published to misinform the public.
3. It flows from the above that the contents of the publication which was sponsored to purvey lies were never discussed.
4. Accordingly, the undersigned aspirants wish to dissociate ourselves from the content and intent of the publication. In the Aspirants’ Forum, we discuss issues, principles and ideas and not frivolities as represented in the publication. It is not in our character to disparage our leaders.
5. Our colleague, Pastor Segun Abraham who unilaterally issued and sponsored the said publication should take full responsibility for his idea and actions without dragging other aspirants into public opprobrium.
6. We remain commited to Ondo state that is prosperous, developed and peaceful which is the focus of the revered Unity Forum.
● Olayide Adelani
● Dapo Adelegan
● Bùkólá Adétulà
● Jumoke Anifowose
● Akin Awodeyi
● Alhaji Olanrewaju Kazeem
● Mr. Jimi Odimayo
● Chief Olúsolá Òkè, SAN
● Engr. IfeOluwa Oyedele, FNSE