Hello! It is a beautiful Sunday and a great reminder of how thankful I am for all the awesome messages, good will, artistry performance, poems…
- Hon.Temitayo Oluwatuyi (TUKANA)- Rugged, Loyal and articulate, the Akure born and bred grassroots politician and mobiliser came in at a time when his expertise was most needed.
While he has been a part of the success story of the Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu led administration in Ondo State having served as the Commissioner for Natural Resources, the mantle fell upon him to replace Ifedayo Abegunde popularly known as ABENA who resigned from his position as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Doing justice to this mandate, he swung to action and he delivered amazingly well. His appointment was described as a round peg in a round hole by many.
Adding to this, he showed himself worthy of the trust placed on him by delivering outside the stimulates of his office as the SSG as he committed himself to the success of the Arakunrin Akeredolu re-election bid.
Using his influence in Akure, a city where the main opponent of the Arakunrin Akeredolu was, he ensured that he did his utmost best to reduce the voting strength of the position to the advantage of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
His ability to mobilize people in their numbers came to the fore front of the election campaign for the APC has he leveraged on this to bring many supporters to the fold of the APC in Ondo State.
- Ogungbeje A. Wole ESQ – Prominent and Renowned Leader in Ugbo, Ilaje Local Government, Party Chieftain in the All Progressive Congress (APC), Ogungbeje A. Wole ESQ deserves an honorable mention among those who contributed immensely to the success of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. In the just concluded election in Ondo State.
Popularly known as Rocketo, he is a profound grassroots politician with an amazing personality which endears people to him. Over the years, he has proven himself a loyal party member whose contribution in his constituency has seen at various point to the development and growth of the All Progressive Congress(APC).
Impressively, he boost of a large follower base which is a testament to his popular in acceptance among his people. This is as a result of the fact that he has always made himself available to meet the needs of the people.
His contribution towards the re-election bid of the Governor saw him donating branded campaign materials towards this course, and other publicity materials which went a long way in enhancing the image of the Governor and his running mate. This he did not just within his local government but also across the 18 local government areas of the state.
He also saw to it that he employed to the use of the media as a veritable means to propagate the gospel of Arakunrin Akeredolu. His street to street campaign strategy was also instrumental to this course.
The immense support which Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. Got from his local government was made possible as a result of the activities of men like Ogungbeje A. Wole ESQ.
- Otunba Dele Ologun- He hails from Ita- Igbolu, All Progressive Congress Chieftain, Philanthropist, Business man and Politician.
The Senior Special Adviser to Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN on Political Matters (Central) is no doubt a rare breed when it comes to the socio-political discourse and engagement of the Sunshine State.
He is one whose political prowess and wits resonates with his name, “ Ologun” a gladiator when it comes to politics, one of the very few who does not leave issues to fate but would go the extra mile, defying the odds to achieve his goal.
One that is popularly loved and cherished by his people and party members as he has always ensured in his numerous dealings that he places them first before all other factors. His popularity cuts across the societal stratification and across all political affiliation in his community and across the 18 local government areas of the state.
Living up to the expectations of his office as a senior special adviser to the Governor on Political Affairs, it will always be remembered of him of having won his unit and ward for the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Akure. A feat which other party Chieftain tried and failed to achieve in other areas in Akure considering the fact that it’s a major stronghold of the opposition.
- Ayodeji Adewole – Honor to men deserving, Dignity only for those whose life holds meaning; one above them that makes them give purpose to their existence.
Exalting the laudable of attributes of Mr. Adewole Ayodeji aka Major Dee, a seasoned business man, politician and philanthropist.
One of the very few who has etched for himself and Honorable path which sets him aside from his pairs as a true progressive, a good son of the soil who has ever remained committed to his roots; one whose people can truly call “OMOLUABI” that’s a child well birthed and nurtured.
His few decades on the surface of the earth has seen him rise from humble beginnings by embracing the cores and values of hard-work, diligence and an unresolved commitment to rising fighting against the odds to becoming a highly respected business man and politician.
Mr. Adewole Ayodeji, MD/CEO of Major Dee Global Motors, hailed from Akure, Ondo State rising comes as no surprise as he continues to expand his tentacles across the country with his various chains of businesses and enterprise.
Outside the business world, Major Dee as fondly call has continued to make himself an asset to his people as he has continued to identify with them, channeling his resources towards their welfare.
Not relenting on this, he has also made himself a man of immeasurable value and importance to the Akeredolu led administration in Ondo State as a result of his numerous contributions to the success of the Akeredolu/Aiyedatiwa election success.
The large heartedness of Major Dee and his goodwill saw him reaching out to his community during the period of the Covid-19 pandemic which saw to the imposition of the lockdown rules and social distancing guidelines. With many shops closed, offices on the lockdown and the means of livelihood of the people was grossly affected by the outbreak. Major Dee went the extra mile by making provisions for Palliatives packages for his people to cushion the effect of the pandemic.
And in the distribution of these items, he made sure that everyone was entitled to this; no one was left out irrespective of political affiliation, social status or age differences.
Asides the aforementioned, there are several Initiatives and projects which had been carried out by him which were all geared towards making life better and easier for his people.
These act did not go un-noticed by his people as they came out to identify with him and his candidate in the October 10 Gubernatorial election in Ondo State.
Towards the success of the Akeredolu/ Ayedatiwa re-election bid; he once again proved his mettle as the man of the people. For a man who has always been involved in the political activities of the All Progressive Congress (APC), he took it upon himself to channel his resources, both morale and financial to advancing the ultimate goal of the campaign which was to emerge victorious in the State Gubernatorial election.
For a man who has already created an identity and personality which draws and attracts people to him, he was able to leverage on this to sell the Governor well. The door to door campaign exercise which were facilitated by him, the massive publicity he gave the governor within and outside his community went a long way in winning and acquiring the much needed votes for Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN in emerging victorious in the just concluded election.
- Kunle Adebayo- The amazing story of a man who is said to be loyal to a fault, one who is always ready to do the bidding of his Principal Officer. One that’s ever ready to defend and fight for Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
The Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Chairman, Ondo State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) and Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Research and Documentation is among the few people whose commitment and dedication to the success of the Akeredolu led administration and his re-election victory cannot be fully qualified nor quantified.
More of a strategist and a popular political influencer with a rich grassroots experience and networks which cuts across the various societal stratification in the human society, Mr. Kunle Adebayo was able to successfully engage the good people of Ondo State to pitching their tent with Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
Taking the re-election bid of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN as his personal agenda, he went above the confines of his office to be financially involved in the success story of the Akeredolu/Ayedatiwa re-election bid.
The Media space in Ondo was strategically positioned and used to successfully sell Arakunrin Akeredolu and his laudable activities in Ondo State and across the South-west.
- Mr Olayato Aribo- Grassroots Politician who is also noted far and wide for his expertise and wealth of experience in grassroots mobilising; Mr Olayato Aribo popularly known as “Oyato” a prominent Business man and Chieftain in the All Progressive Congress (APC) is another individual who immensely contributed to the success of the Akeredolu/ Ayedatiwa victory at the just concluded election in Ondo State.
The experienced Politician who boost of a big supporters base in within and outside Ose Local Government was able to adequately engage his people to come out in their numbers to win the fight in ensuring that continuity in Governance is sustained in Ondo State.
- Lola Fagbemi- This is another notable and highly respected woman who can be described as a good and true representative of the Akeredolu led administration in Ondo State.
The Ondo State Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs staying true to her identity as a true progressive was able to successfully compliment the activities of her Principal Officer by making good and Judicious use of her office to effect positive communal change in Ondo State.
Also through her door to door Campaign strategy, she’s able to gather together women across the 18 local government areas of Ondo State to support and vote for Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
- Pastor Femi Agagu- To overlook the State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Pastor Femi Agagu who also doubles as the Chairman of the State Tender’s Board will be tantamount to undermining his immense and great contributions to the success and re-election of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
Outside the confines of his office in Ondo State, Pastor Femi Agagu is one with a reverberating supporters and fans base within Okitipupa and Outside the Local Government.
From the start of the Akeredolu led administration to the Campaign process, he never held back in his support as he ensured that he served as a major stakeholder fronting the 4+4 agenda in Ondo State.
The good personality which he had built over the decades spurred the people to support and follow his candidate in the just concluded election in Ondo State.
- Princess Oladunni Odu- Astute Political figure and Chairman of the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is no strange face when it comes to Politics and community development in Ondo State. One with a wealth of experience which she has gathered over the years working for various administration in Ondo State is no doubt a popular and respected face among the notable figures who fastidiously worked for the re-election success of the Arakunrin Akeredolu.
Leveraging on her popular acceptance across the 18 local government areas of Ondo State, she’s able to mobilize women and youths to advance the re-election success of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
Her contributions was beyond mere politics, as she can be described as one who offered real value to the Arakunrin Akeredolu led administration in Ondo State.
- Olamide Oladiji- Popularly known as “Landmark” the Lawmaker from Ondo East is no child when it comes to politics in Ondo State.
A staunch member of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Ondo State, many attest to the impact of his political activities in Ondo East and West Local Local Government Areas of the state where he is a major financier of the ruling party.
His numerous achievement was against the backdrop of the LGAs being the political stronghold of the immediate past governor of the State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko.
His contributions towards the re-election bid and eventual success of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN will no doubt be remembered for years to come.
- Chief Olugbenga Ale- Loyalty is rare, when found in any man; sustain such relationship. This can be said of the relationship between the incumbent Governor of Ondo State Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN and his Chief of Staff, Chief Olugbenga Ale.
It’s will be quite an off sight if you see Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN at any function, formal or not without his amiable chief of staff. Above the lines of professional and official circles, Chief Olugbenga Ale has honorably etched his place in the success of the Akeredolu led administration as one whose importance and significance cannot be overlooked.
Loyal to a fault, calm and collected, he is one who goes about the daily dispatch of his duties and obligation in the most diligent ways you can ever think of.
One who can be described as one of the wise men in the inner circles of the Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
The balance which he has brought in with his years of experience as the Chief of Staff to the Governor has in numerous ways ensured that there’s a cordial relationship, a fruitful one at that between the Arakunrin Akeredolu and his subjects.
His wise counsels are one to be revered as he speaks with the wisdom of Elders. The success of the re-election bid of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN and his running mate Lucky Ayedatiwa is not complete without an honorable mention and acknowledge of his worthy contributions.
Asides the fulfilment and the diligent dispatch of his official role as the Chief of Staff to the Governor, one which he successfully leveraged upon to get the right structure and atmosphere for the Governor in the build up to the Gubernatorial election, he was also able to strategically position himself for the Governor to encourage the people on the need to sustain continuity in Ondo State.
He even went as far as using his personal funds to front the re-election bid of his principal officer.
His loyalty to Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN was never at any point questioned as he made himself a support beam for the incumbent Governor.
- Akogun Olugbenga Omole- The Ondo State House of Assembly Lawmaker from Oka-Akoko who is also the House Chairman, Information Committee is another individual whose commitment to the re-election of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN is highly commendable.
One who boast of great level of support among the youthful populace in the State was able to fully leverage on this to amass great support for the Governor. He was one of those Lawmakers that the Governor could confidently rely on in the Ondo State House of Assembly. He was among the first Lawmakers to contribute towards the buying of the nomination form for the Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
Akinrantan Abayomi- Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN no doubt enjoyed immense support from the Ilaje community all thanks to the contribution of people like Hon. Akinrantan Abayomi representing Ilaje Constituency 1.
The grassroots politician and acute mobilizer was able to effectively mobilize the people of Ilaje to support the Governor. He was unrelenting in this pursuit as he went as far to using his personal resources to push the 4+4 movement.
- Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi – Another notable and prominent lawmaker representing Owo Constituency 1. Popularly known as Wesco, he was able to successfully used his office to add value to the Re-election Campaign of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. The support the Governor got from his Constituency was a massive one all thanks to his ability to carry his people along, giving them a huge sense of belonging.
He never at any point withheld his personal resources to the success of the election as he was actively involved. In the Ondo State House of Assembly, he was highly noted for his support for the Governor and his re-election bid.
- Tobi Ogunleye- Special Adviser to Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN on Transportation, the aide to the Ondo State Governor proved his mettle and worthy during the build up to the Ondo State Gubernatorial Election on numerous occasions.
He was among those who stood behind their Principal Officer all through the course of the election. He ensured that road transport union in the state gave their all and everything to support Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN.
He was actively involved in the mobilization of party members and Supporters to Campaign venues, ensured the donation of branded materials to advance the Re-election bid of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN. He also embarked on door to door Campaign in the state to boost the chances of the Governor at emerging victorious during the conduct of the election
- Prince Emmanuel Aderosoye Fadola – Withinn the town of Ilara-mokin and its environs, the name of Prince Emmanuel Aderosoye Fadola is one that will continue to be remembered in positive light as the highly respected son of the soil has put himself on a path which seeks always the collective good of his people irrespective of political affiliation, family ties or status.
Prince Emmanuel Aderosoye Fadola, a well seasoned politician who has continue to in various ways channel his activities to bring even growth and development to his community and as a philanthropist; using his goodwill he has reached out in numerous times to making life better and easier for his people. One who understands the needs and yearnings of his people, he has ensured that he committedly identifies with them, giving them a huge sense of belonging.
Outside his community, he is a respected figure who will always be recognized as a party loyalist, a true progressive; one who has stayed true and committed to the cores and values of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Ondo State.
Prince Aderosoye boast of a sterling career journey, having had his university education at the Lagos State University, from where he proceeded to London where he continued his educational sojourn. He also attended Risk Management Programs. Sorbone University Paris, France.
Having worked in Taxacao Oil and Gas in the year 1998 , Aiteo Energy Resources with chain of business within and outside the State. He is the founder of Aderosoye Fadola Foundation, a foundation that is designed for the common good of all.
As his journey to the top continues, Prince Aderosoye continues to pull all around him up , facilitating their progress in every little but significant ways.
Adding to his laudable and impressive activities is his contributions towards the success of the Akeredolu re-election bid in Ondo State.
In his true commitment to ensuring the victory of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN in the Gubernatorial election, banking on his wealth of experience as a grassroots politician and mobilizer, he was able to effectively mobilize his people in large numbers for the Arakunrin Akeredolu.
The Prince Aderosoye supportive movement for Akeredolu was a popular one in Ilara and within a short while it covered the whole Ifedore and the entire state.
Their votes would later go on to be a significant one as the Governor went on to win the Ondo 2020 Gubernatorial election.
As part of his contributions, he donated several branded campaign materials ranging from face caps to branded shirts. He ensured the adequate spread of campaign posters and leaflets of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN across the Ifedore Local Government.
His door to door campaign strategic proved effective in acquiring the much needed support needed by the Governor.